Monday, January 24, 2011

I love it when I get messages like this!

I absolutely feel amazing when I get messages like this:



"I love to be close to u couse u have the hability to make things better babe"



from a wonderful woman, such as this:






I miss this woman so much, and from time to time we bump into each other. Sometimes we send each other sweet little text messages, or we chat on Facebook. Neither of us work where we used to anymore, and there is a distance between us, but we never fail to lift each other's spirits.

She is always making me feel like I can accomplish anything. She is always reminding me to love, and be happy, and live my life. She calls me her "innocent one".

I remember teaching her better English while she would work on teaching me Spanish. We would work together, and talk, and laugh, and nobody else could understand us because they didn't want to learn Spanish. But usually we spoke English too, and we used it as a great learning opportunity for each other. We both had something to offer the other, and we had fun doing it.

Good times. :)

Té amo muchisimo para siempre senora bonita! Muchas gracias.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment